Resolving Family Disputes Respectfully

Catherine M. Brink

Contact Information

BUSINESS NAME:    Harbour Family Law Corp
ADDRESS: 1275 West 6th Avenue, Suite 300
Vancouver, BC V6H 1A6
PHONE: 604-259-2425
FAX: 604-259-2426

Areas of Practice



I am a trained Collaborative lawyer and accredited family law mediator. I am here to assist your family to find solutions that work for all parties involved. The approach I take to resolving conflicts is probably quite different from the stereotypical image you might have of a divorce lawyer.  I have found that using the Collaborative divorce process brings about the most satisfying solutions for clients.  I have been to court and have experience in both Provincial and Supreme Court hearings and trials, and have decided to focus my family practice solely on out-of-court settlement.  My true passion lies in helping clients find resolution and using the Collaborative approach to help families deal with and resolve conflict.

Am I the right family lawyer for you?

·      If you care about preserving family relationships and not just about how much you can “gain”.

·      If you prefer a diplomatic approach to negotiations.

·      If you want someone who will help you voice your concerns and needs without losing sight of the bigger picture.

·      If you want caring and compassionate legal counsel who works with integrity.

I help families deal with situations such as…

·      Divorce and common-law separation

·      Post-separation parenting arrangements

·      Asset and debt division

·      Child and spousal support matters

·      Drafting and negotiating Separation Agreements

·      Figuring out how to plan for your new relationship (what is commonly called Prenuptial Agreements or Marriage Agreements andCohabitation Agreements)

I believe that with the right process and support, the problems we face can actually become the building blocks for a happy future.   If this sounds like the kind of approach that you have been looking for in a family lawyer, please contact me to talk about how I can help you with your family legal matters.