Resolving Family Disputes Respectfully

Frequently Asked Questions

What does the Child Specialist do in Collaborative Divorce?

A Child Specialist is a certified mental health professional with special training in child development and Collaborative Divorce. They give children a safe place to express their feelings and help parents protect them from the emotional damage divorce can cause. The Child Specialist focuses completely on the children, and is not on either parent's "side."

CLICK HERE to view all FAQs ❯