Catherine M. Brink
BUSINESS NAME: Harbour Family Law Corp
ADDRESS: 1275 West 6th Avenue, Suite 300 Vancouver, BC V6H 1A6
I am a trained Collaborative lawyer and accredited family law mediator. I am here to assist your family to find solutions that work for all parties involved.
The approach I take to resolving conflicts is probably quite different from the stereotypical image you might have of a divorce lawyer. I have found that using the Collaborative divorce process brings about the most satisfying solutions for clients. I have been to court and have experience in both Provincial and Supreme Court hearings and trials, and have decided to focus my family practice solely on out-of-court settlement.
My true passion lies in helping clients find resolution and using the Collaborative approach to help families deal with and resolve conflict.
Am I the right family lawyer for you?
· If you care about preserving family relationships and not just about how much you can “gain”.
· If you prefer a diplomatic approach to negotiations.
· If you want someone who will help you voice your concerns and needs without losing sight of the bigger picture.
· If you want caring and compassionate legal counsel who works with integrity.
I help families deal with situations such as…
· Divorce and common-law separation
· Post-separation parenting arrangements
· Asset and debt division
· Child and spousal support matters
· Drafting and negotiating Separation Agreements
· Figuring out how to plan for your new relationship (what is commonly called Prenuptial Agreements or Marriage Agreements andCohabitation Agreements)
I believe that with the right process and support, the problems we face can actually become the building blocks for a happy future. If this sounds like the kind of approach that you have been looking for in a family lawyer, please contact me to talk about how I can help you with your family legal matters.