top of page

What Professional should I contact first?

This depends on what your immediate questions and concerns are about

What Professional should I contact first?

 Many couples start by contacting a Collaborative Family Lawyer because lawyers play such a central role in the Collaborative Process.

But if your main concerns are financial, then you might want to get in touch with a Financial Specialist.

Likewise, if you're struggling with emotions, conflict and/or parenting issues, start by contacting a Divorce Coach or Child Professional.

Any CDV Professional can get you started and refer you to others.

bottom of page